Get fast & accurate validation of the Security infrastructure and devices reliability.
TaaS Security Assessments:
Validate & Uncover
Validate what you know, and uncover what you don’t.
Bad things happen in “blind spots”. We find them fast.
Measure system performance
Repeatable testing of competing devices helps you select the best next-gen firewall (NGFW), Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), and other security elements for your company’s needs.
Determine resiliency to attack
Planned attacks test how well you’ll react to the real ones — and real attacks will happen. CI generates advanced Denial of Service (DoS) attacks to pinpoint the vulnerabilities savvy attackers will use to bring down services.
DoS and NGFWs
CI’s Testing As a Service (TaaS) uses world- leading security assessment solutions to ensure quick, cost-effective testing and actionable results. We test the core functionality of security elements to determine their overall ability to secure data and avoid risk.
CI security assessments focus on:
• Load/stress-testing simulating both application and attack traffic
• Performing ongoing health-checks to maintain resiliency
• Validating mitigation services’ ability todetect and respond to attacks inaccordance with service-levelagreements (SLAs)
• Modeling “what if” scenarios that reflectattackers’ thought process• Benchmarking devices and configurations
Denial of Service (DoS)
(Typically runs 3 days)
• Validation of security infrastructure against
network-based attacks using industry standard
Ixia BreakingPoint test tools
• Test cases assess network, transport, and
application layer resiliency
• Features ICMP, UDP, TCP, and
Comprehensive, easy-to- read report detailing resiliency and performance across each test area.
• Quantification of NGFW performance against real-world traffic using industry standard Ixia BreakingPoint test tools
• Repeatable tests facilitate vendor comparison and validation of current infrastrutcture
• Seventeen test cases measure:
Raw device performance
Anti-virus / anti-malware capabilities
Comprehsive, easy-to- read report detailing resiliency and performance across each test area
Security Testing as a Service Benefits:
Improves and demonstrates
data security to stakeholders
Have any inquiries? Fill the form below and our team will be glad to help you.
"The most useful part of the training is the hands-on sessions and learning how to configure security policies of security devices"
"Good practical explanation by the trainers. Relevant training module"
Shamsuddin Abdul Jalil, Senior Vice President
"This intense programme not only equipped us with knowledge in cyber defense strategies, but also skills necessary to defend our networks against new age threats. The combination of interactive lectures delivered by the experienced and qualified trainers, and practical exercises gave us understanding and advanced skills to defend our organization. This course is certainly valuable and the knowledge gained is useful and applicable in building a resilient E-health ecosystem"