TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Course registration is on "First Come, First Served" basis. Full payment must be received prior to course commencement.
2. Cyber Intelligence Sdn Bhd (CI) reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course 15 days prior to course
commencement if attendance is insufficient. In the event of cancellation, CI will offer a full refund.
3. If a registered course is rescheduled to another date, CI will retain the course fees for one calendar year from date of
course cancellation. The candidate will be informed of the new course date.
4. If a registered candidate wishes to cancel, a written request must be submitted 16 days prior to course commencement. A
cancellation fee of RM500 will be imposed. No refund will be given if a cancellation request is received 5 days or less prior to
course commencement, or there is “no show” by the registered candidate. Exceptions will be made for emergency medical
conditions whereupon course fees will be credited to the next course.
5. All cheques, bank drafts/money orders, wire/money transfers are to be made to CI.
6. CI reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions stated without prior notification.